- Understanding of Market Trends
- Property Availability
- Commercial Real Estate Practices
- Highly Effective Negotiation Skills
As client advocates, the BND Commercial team is committed to achieving the most cost effective and strategically sound outcome for our clients.
Market knowledge is far more than the knowledge of properties and prices. A true understanding includes:
- Property details such as Age, Condition, History, Co-tenants, etc…
- Owners, their motivations, willingness, experience, etc…
- Market Trends for that type of property
- Industry Standards
Effective negotiation skills are a matter of academic training, extensive experience, and an inherent ability to know when to be the aggressor and when to pull back and let the deal work itself.
Technical training doesn’t stop with obtaining a license. All of the BND Commercial team have post secondary education in areas such as business, marketing and finance. Additionally, the company culture is to believe in, and
actively support, the ongoing advancement of its brokers in the field of commercial real estate, as evidenced by their extensive involvement in the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) organization and the Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR).