Jenni joined BND in 2015, bringing with her more than 30 years experience in all facets of commercial property maintenance. Currently she coordinates the repairs and preventive programs for both occupied and vacant properties. She also is actively involved in assisting brokers in tenant improvement projects.
Jenni is a graduate of Indiana University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and a minor in Accounting.
Her qualifications include:
- Coordination and prioritization of all aspects of commercial property repairs
- Preparation and management of tenant remodels from bidding to occupancy
- Management of staff and subcontractors to maintain asset value and tenant needs within property budget parameters
- Establishment of preventive procedures for both leased and vacant spaces
- Communication with tenants to ensure compliance to lease maintenance requirements